Belgrade sport tournament 2020
CHEER-LEADING TOURNAMENT – RULES
It is allowed to use:
- Signs with words
- Accessories (jackets, hats etc. )
1.Team size: The Cheer-leading team must have 6 at least, 20 at most members. The majority of members must be made of students attending the university they are representing. It is allowed to have 20 % of the members from other universities.
2. Choreography time: The choreography can last from 2 to 7 minutes. Time starts running from the first sound of the music until the end of it. If a group has a longer choreography, they will get penalty points.
Penalty points for longer choreography:
5-10 seconds – 10 points less;
11-20 seconds – 20 points less;
21 seconds and more – 25 points less
3. Judging: The judges will grade the choreography from 1-5 based on the following criteria:
- Difficulty of the choreography.
- Artistic Component: choreography, originality, dance ability
- Technical components: Execution, flexibility, variety, sharpness.
- Group Cheer: timing, rhythm, unity with group
- Music employed: Unique music style or variety in the same choreography. Variety will be better evaluated. Music and choreography correspond to similar theme
- Crowd Enthusiasm: dance with attitude, where dancing style, music and choreography correspond to similar theme.
*We reserve the right to change any competition system depending on participation and in the best interest of the tournament.
**Head of every delegation must fill in a “Legal Aspect” letter